Thursday, June 23, 2011

Final Post!

This chapter is finally over and I’m ready to move on to the next. Yes, this will be my final post to this blog. I’ve written about love, loss, motherhood, the odds & ends that make up my everyday life, and recently abuse. I think I’ve let most of my skeletons out of the closet with this one. Writing in this blog has been an amazing experience. I searched daily for The Point Of it All. What have I found? That the beautiful blonde hair blue eyed angel I tuck in bed every night is infact…the point of it all. Without everything I’ve been through she would not have been created. I’m grateful for my experiences good or bad because I’ve learned so much. I still have a lot of growing up to do and I’m excited to share my new adventures with everyone in Beautifully Human. To view this blog go to http://beautifullyhuman2011.blogspot.com/



Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment