Wow...actually laughing over here reading my last blog. I guess I was pretty mad at the time I wrote it huh? Well while I partly feel bad about putting mine and Lamonte's business out there I was just being real. That's what this whole blog is suppose to be about. Not biting my tongue and just saying exactly how I feel so I guess it was a good thing. Since the blog I've come to realize Lamonte truly did up and move and well...there is nothing I can do about it. If he doesn't want to be in his daughter's life I can't force him. All I can do is move on from this and learn from my mistakes. My daughter is the blessing that came out of the mess called, "Lamonte & Tiffany". I know I need to take this time to pick up the pieces and not let him or the situation continue to bring me down. I have to be strong for her if not myself. No one can give me the advice I need other than God and that is who I'm choosing to turn to. Everyone has an opinion on what I should do or should've done in the past but honestly, I feel I have to leave this in God's hands. I can't continue to hold animosity towards Lamonte. If I continue to have hate in my heart for him it won't make me any better of a person than him right now. I once loved him with all of my heart and soul and even after everything he's done I still have love for him. There may be alot of negative feelings towards him at the moment but overall, there is still love. I don't know if that makes me stupid but I'd like to think its a positive attribute that I carry. The ability to forgive even when hurt more than ever before. I know there is no easy fix for my situation but I'm just going to take it one day at a time. A close friend of mine reminded me of a prayer she says daily. She suggested I borrow it for the time being and it is strange how a simple prayer had such an effect on me as I said it aloud this morning....
"God I pray today for joy in my heart, peace in my mind, and health in my body."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment