Tuesday, October 27, 2009

25 week update!!!

As of Monday, I’m 25 weeks pregnant. This is going by way too quickly. I’m finally at a point where I feel pregnant. Clothes do not fit anymore, heartburn is horrible, can’t bend down to tie my shoes as easily, and I get zero sleep at night. The joys of pregnancy. (sigh) It really hasn’t been a horrible pregnancy though. I like to complain daily but it really has been a good pregnancy. And all the annoying things that happen just remind me that I will have a bundle of joy in just a few more months.
So the most amazing thing about being pregnant so far is feeling her move. At first it freaked me out but now that I’ve become more use to it, I love it. When I’m down and feeling completely alone she gives me a good kick to let me know I’m not and she’s there for me. =) I’ll be going in 3 more weeks to have the 3D/4D ultrasound. Can’t wait. We’ll see if I’m having an alien or a princess. To date, she’s been an alien. Hopefully now she’s ready for her tiara. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment