Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Time to protect my blogs...

So it's become apparent that I have to keep things private now.  I deleted my myspace, blocked certain people from Facebook and now I guess I'll have to put a password protector on my blog.  So...if you're reading this now and you want to continue to have access please email me at tprice83@yahoo.com with your email address and I will make sure to send you the new password.  I should be locking this within the week.  I'm sick of a certain person using any information they can find online about me to help with their own insecurities.  I'm too old to play games and feed in to the unnecessary drama so I'm stopping it all together.  Basically if there is nothing to read you will hopefully go away and move on with your life.  Or not, either way it won't affect me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment