Monday, November 22, 2010

First Steps!

Yay!  Makenna finally took her first steps last night.  Unfortunately I had just left to buy diapers so I missed it.  =)  DARN!  I can’t believe my little girl is already trying to walk.  She took 3 whole steps before falling on her bottom.  I have a feeling she will be walking all over the place by Christmas.  What am I going to do?  Lol

Just finished up another letter to Lamonte letting him know what went on at court and the new updates for Makenna.  We finally got the paternity test taken this past week so now I just have to wait for the results.  Hopefully this will put aside any doubts he may still have although he swears he doesn’t have any.  He’s at a closer location now so I may consider taking Makenna to visit.  Still not sure if I’m ready for that but the idea has been floating around. 

As for everything else, life is pretty calm.  Trying to get things ready around the house for Thanksgiving and started Christmas shopping for Makenna.  That little girl is too spoiled.  Over the next few weeks I have to start planning her 1st birthday party too.  I’m hoping to have Lamonte’s other two children there for the party so I need to set a date soon.  His daughter’s in Florida so I’m hoping she is able to find a cheap flight and come out.  We’ve been talking about all getting together for awhile so this would be a really good time for it.

Time to get back to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment