Well I joined Sparkpeople again today. Not sure if I ever mentioned it but it's a pretty helpful weightloss website. Based on your weight, height, and physical activities it calculates exactly how many calories you should intake daily. I started a week and a half before finding out I was pregnant and lost 10 pounds right away. Hoping to continue the success now that I have had Makenna. 22 pounds down so far. Of course I gained 14 of those while pregnant but hey...its something right? haha
Anyhow, Becki and I went grocery shopping last Friday and she has me trying to eat more natural products. We'll see how this goes. I never realized how many things I had were made with "enriched flour". Not good! So I made sure everything I bought was whole wheat. Of course half of it tastes like cardboard but maybe it will help me in decreasing how many carbs I consume. I definitely could cut back on them.
Well I'm about to get ready to go see the doctor and hoping that I will have lost more weight since last time. Also hoping she'll give me the okay to start exercising again. If anything, I'm going to start walking again each night to get me going again so I won't be completely out of it when I get back into the gym. Besides, Becki has me interested in joining a fastpitch softball team again and well, I HAVE to be in shape so I need to get started ASAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment