Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Longest Personal Ad ever......hahaha

See my personal ad below.  It's extremely long but hey...I figure if you have taken the time to read it and you're still interested then you're my type of guy.  I'm hoping this will save me from all the random "hey" emails I've been getting. 


I'm still slightly skeptical about joining a dating site but with the


little free time I do have I find myself wanting to get out for a movie,

dinner, drinks, etc. more and more these days. So why not join the

dating scene right? I'm not sure a relationship is what I am ready for

but I definitely would like to meet some nice men to go on dates with

from time to time. Even just chatting via email would be appreciated at

this point. I know the whole idea of a profile is to try and sell

yourself to prospective suitors but one thing you will learn about me is

that I don't sugar coat things. I'm very direct and with that being

said I feel like the first things to start with are the possible issues

that may make you NOT interested in me. I just feel it's easier to get

that out of the way first. If you're still interested then great,

contact me. If not, neither one of us will have to waste our time.







So let's see...



1) I'm a single mother of a 4 month old little girl. She is the only

good thing that has come out of a very bad 2 year relationship. I don't

look at being a mother as a flaw but I do know that does narrow down the

list some. Not all men are looking for someone with children and I

completely understand and respect that.



2) Next so called flaw would be that once my daughter was born I had to

move back home to live with my mother. This is not something I'm proud

of but without any support from her father and covering outrageous

daycare costs it was a better option than staying in my apartment.



3) Last thing I would state as a possible flaw is the fact that I am

overweight. It's something I'm currently working on and I can happily

say I've already lost 26 pounds but there is still PLENTY to go. I

typically like a more fit man so I can also see how my weight could be a

factor in whether you would pursue me.







So yeah....we've now established that I'm a 26 year old single mother of

1 that is overweight. LOL....not exactly what you were looking for huh?

Well now that we got that out of the way, let me tell you why I'm a

GREAT CATCH!





I absolutely LOVE life. I am and have always been a "glass is half

full" type of gal. I'm a new mother and thrilled to say that. I adore

my daughter and even though I've never seen myself as the motherly type

I'm slowly finding my way. I enjoy family time which includes game

night, vacations, and Sunday night dinners. I'm also extremely driven.

I've worked in accounting since I was 16 years old and I'm currently

employed for a manufacturing company. I plan on starting school in the

Fall because while my income was sufficient prior to having a child, it

just isn't cutting it these days. I do not want to live paycheck to

paycheck and I know furthering my education can only help me. I

socially drink and do not smoke. I absolutely love sports and I'm very

competitive. I enjoy catching a UT football game on occasion and you

will catch me every year at the State Championship for high school

football. They have so much heart which makes it extremely exciting to

witness. I'm also a "Must Love Dogs" type of woman. I have an adorable

American Bulldog (I tend to like large breeds). Huge movie buff and I

can enjoy a good book every now and then. I could go on and on but by

now I'm sure you've already decided exactly how you feel about me. So,

if you're interested feel free to contact me. =)




I'm looking for someone to chat with from time to time. Someone to go

out with for dinner, drinks, sporting events, movies, etc. Basically

just casual dating and if sparks fly then we can take it from there.

The type of man I typically am attracted to is charming, funny, enjoys

family time, and must be able to accept my sarcasm. Obviously goal

oriented and successful are qualities I prefer. MUST know how to cook

b/c I'm a terrible cook. MUST also be willing to take me fishing on

occasion. =) Other than that, I'm open for anything. I'll always try

something at least once or twice so bring it on boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment