Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Weight Watchers
Oh the joys of Weight Watchers….yes I’m back at it. It’s been a few years since I was on it and I think its time to get back on track. While sparkpeople.com is great, I’m willing to spend the extra money in order to have a faster way of tracking calories, exercise and weight loss. It’s amazing how much your eating habits change when you have children. I went from never eating when she was first born b/c she would never let me put her down to now constantly snacking on fast food before and after I get her settled because it’s the only thing I have time for. Neither of those patterns were very healthy for me. I’ve also stopped going to the gym and 10 lbs later I completely feel every inch that I’ve gained back. NOT GOOD! So tomorrow begins day 1 of being back on the program. I’ll be heading out tonight to pick up some Smart Ones and get my menus together so hopefully this will be an easy adjustment. 30 days to create a habit right? Well here’s to day 1. Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment