Monday, December 6, 2010
*Bitch Cakes*: A Neurotic Glamour Girl's Weight Watchers Experience and Fitness Adventures: More Thoughts about the new PointsPlus Program
So as some may know I'm on WeightWatchers and recently they changed to the Points Plus plan. I really like it and I'm glad they're actually considering what you put in your body rather than how many calories everything is. This is from a blog that I enjoying reading.... https://msbitchcakes.blogspot.com/. Figured I'd pass this along for any of you fellow WW members. I find her topics very refreshing compared to the usual boring weightloss blogs out there. *Bitch Cakes*: A Neurotic Glamour Girl's Weight Watchers Experience and Fitness Adventures: More Thoughts about the new PointsPlus Program: "I've been on the new PointsPlus program for 4 days now, and I read the Getting Started booklet. Naturally, I have more to share. Let me sta..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing me! :)
ReplyDelete