Monday, December 6, 2010

Running into the PAST

LOL...okay so now that I'm posting this I feel a little immature but at the time it was totally worth it.

I went to do some quick shopping the other day with my mom and as soon as we walked into Nordstroms who did I see?  The CREATURE.  Yes, I would be talking about one of the many women Lamonte cheated on me with.  So I should have taken the high road and walked right past her without saying a word right?  WRONG!  I made sure to wait until she was right beside me, pointed and said, "Look, thats the nasty ass girl Lauren who Lamonte was with."  Of course she continued walking like she didn't see me.  She never has been able to say anything to my face so I'm not surprised.  It may have not been the mature thing to do but it felt so good.  I will admit part of me wished Makenna would have been there so she could have seen what a beautiful daughter Lamonte and I have.  lol  Okay okay I know what you're thinking....I shouldn't be mad at her.  He's the one who cheated.  However, she is a different case.  She knew about me, knew he was sleeping with 3 other women at work along with her, stalked both of us to the point of us having to change our numbers and then continued to make our lives hell even after we broke up.  She even tried to get him fired from work just because he wouldn't see her anymore.  She is not the normal woman so I don't treat her like a normal woman.  Regardless I do feel a little silly now that I'm writing about it but hey....I guess the past can bring out the worst in us all sometimes.  At the end of the day, yes I do feel better.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment