Sunday, December 19, 2010

Makenna finally met her big brother!!!







Mary Ann came to Austin this weekend and invited Xavier & Vanessa as well.  For those who don't know Xavier is Makenna's big brother.  They live in San Antonio so they decided to stay at the hotel with Mary Ann for the weekend.  Brittany went with Makenna and I to meet them at the Hilton and then to dinner down on 6th street.  Xavier turned out to be a total sweetheart to Makenna.  He was such a proud big brother.  Makenna definitely got lots of love from everyone while there.  Another exciting thing....he brought two Christmas presents with him for her.  One of them was a baby doll.  Which happens to be her first baby doll.  =)  All and all it was a great night and I'm so happy we were all able to get together.  Xavier is Lamonte's TWIN!  So cute!    We will definitely plan on taking a trip to San Antonio to see him again soon.  Oh and now maybe we'll visit Mary Ann and Valynica in DC.  I already told her to look for a good man there for me.  haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment