Day 1: I’ve started full force with the WW Points Plus program today. I waited too long this morning to eat so since I was STARVING I did splurge a bit at first but tried to make up for it during lunch.
Breakfast – 11 PTS
- Thomas Cinnamon Swirl bagel w/ 1tsp margarine – 8pts
- Starbucks Mocha Light Frappuccino bottle – 3pts
Snack – ZERO PTS
- 1 small banana
Lunch – 7 PTS
- 2 slices Nature’s Own WhiteWheat – 3pts
- 5 slices Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast – 1pts
- 1 slice Kraft Deli Fresh 2% milk reduced fat swiss cheese – 2pts
- Mustard – 0pts
- 4 small pineapple chunks – 0pts
- 1 cup grapes – 0pts
- 2 tps of pistachios – 1pts
- Bigelow Green Tea with Mango 8oz – 0pts
It’s 1pm and I’ve used 17 pts. I should have made better choices however I’m not too upset. Usually a sausage biscuit from McDonalds would have replaced that bagel. Dr Pepper would have replaced the green tea and chips would have beat out the fruit. So all in all I’m pleased with the results so far. This has left me with 24 pts left over for dinner. I’m still unsure as to what I will be having for dinner but its nice to know I have enough points left to have a satisfying dinner. So day 1 hasn’t been bad so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment