Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Makenna's Outfit

Yay!  Makenna's outfit was picked up today.  I LOVE it.  I'm so glad we decided to go into Sweet Love Sugar Britches .  They did such a wonderful job.  Oh and BTW its Hot Pink, Lime Green, White, and Brown.  I know it looks black but that was just the bad camera phone.  Now I just need to get everything else orgnainzed.  Last minute cupcake theme has been some what of a challenge.  I thought for sure in Austin finding cupcake stuff would be easy....WRONG!  Everything has to be ordered which means shipping which means NO BUENO for Tiffany since the party is in a few days.  The good thing is that I'm off tomorrow so atleast I will have time to clean and get things ready.  That way I can spend Friday and Saturday tracking down the last minute items.  Since I'm baking everything myself I definitely need to be home somewhat early Friday night so I can begin.  This will definitely be interesting.  Crossing my fingers it turns out okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment