Monday, August 3, 2009

Intro....

You know some may say having an online journal is not the smartest thing because you're exposing yourself for everyone to be in your business. I can agree that if the information you give out in your blogs landed in the wrong hands it could be a disaster. However, I still feel like having this available for others to read that may possibly be going through something similar can be helpful. Writing and music are my two ways of expressing myself. I don't do well trying to talk about my problems out loud and so therefore writing truly is like therapy for me. I've been through my roughest year and have found myself at the point of "melt down" a few times lately. I know there is alot of hurt and pain I still need to deal with and well...this seems like the perfect place to start. I'm going to try to write in here as much as possible. I've decided to keep this public because at this point...I really could care less who knows what. I've been stalked on myspace already, so what else could possibly go wrong. LOL. I have decided for my friends & family's sake to change up the names I use. So no one's real names will be used in this blog. You may like what you read, you may not. You may think I'm just blabbing on and on. If you're not interested you can just click that "X" at the top right of your screen. This is for me. This is my release.....

No comments:

Post a Comment