Sunday, August 9, 2009
No, I don't HATE "David"
Okay so after having my blog up for awhile I've had a lot of questions as to if I HATE "David". To answer....no. How can I HATE someone who at one time brought me so much happiness? My blogs were not meant to put him down or make him look like a horrible man. They were simply the truth. I just needed to vent and get it out. He constantly gets upset with me because he feels I make him look bad. I speak the truth. That's it. If his actions make him look bad, that's his problem. He truly was a good man at one point but after a year or more of cheating we both found that we brought the worst out in each other. See I was never innocent in all of this. I may not have cheated but I was just as bad in many ways. I used my first few blogs as a way of catching you up as to how it became so hostile between us. Most of you had no idea why we broke up and kept questioning me as to why I wouldn't just try and make it work. Well now you know. This blog is not a "David" bashing blog and this will probably be the last negative thing you hear about him. Reality is I still love him and I know he still loves me. We're just not meant to be anything more than what we are right now. And as for our child, it will not grow up hearing what a horrible man "David" was/is. I won't do that to them. I want them to love their father and think he is the best person in the world. That is why I vent now. To get it all out. I don't want to be that jaded mother who constantly reminds her child about all the things their father put her through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment